- OBJECT AND ACEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.netipbox.com (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), which is owned by NETIPBOX TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (hereinafter, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the WEBSITE owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the site and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which are subject to be modified.
The user undertakes to make a correct use of the WEBSITE, according to the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user must respond and will be liable to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damage that may be caused as a result of the breach of the mentioned obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance of the Law 34/2002 from July 11th, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs of the following data:
Its company name is: NETIPBOX TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
Its VAT number is: B-64315294
Its registered office is in: MIGUEL HERNANDEZ, 81-87 – 08908 HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA)
Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, volume: 38925; page: 8; HOJA B-352171; 1stregister.
In case you want to contact us, we are providing the following data that you may use:
Contact telephone: 934 341 003
All notifications and communications between the users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through the postal mail or through any other means mentioned above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The WEBSITE and its services are free to use and access. However, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE establishes that the use of some of the services offered through its website be subject to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the sole responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make an accurate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and not to use them in any case, among other actions:
- To spread contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, representing an apology for terrorism or, in general terms, against the law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses in the network or to perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as to obstruct other user’s access to the WEBSITE and its services through the overuse of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Trying to access other users ‘email accounts or restricted areas of the electronic systems belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, and, in any case, to dig out information.
- To infringe intellectual copyright or industrial property rights, as well as to infringe the confidentiality of the information belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties.
- To impersonate another user, public administration or a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or to publicly reveal, transform or change the contents in any other way, unless the corresponding rights owner’s authorization has been granted or the action is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send publicity of any kind, for sales or other trading purposes, without prior request or consent.
All contents included in the WEBSITE, such as texts, photography, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work which is property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be granted to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the WEBSITE.
In short, users who access this website are able to view the contents and make, where and when appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently granted nor transferred to third parties, and provided they are not installed to servers connected to networks, and that they are not object to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, which cannot be understood like the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
In compliance with the Intellectual Property Law, the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, or any other act that has not been specifically authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are expressly prohibited.
All images, logos and trademarks included in the WEBSITE are property of their respective owners and are, or can be, subject to rights and/or license of use. The rest of publications, graphic elements and contents are property of NETIPBOX TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is linked, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request in advance the written consent to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the WEBSITE. They must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or from including contents that are illicit, morally improper or contrary to public order.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available in the WEBSITE, nor for the actions carried out on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
The contents of the WEBSITE is of a general nature and its purpose is purely informative, and it does not fully guarantee access to all contents, nor their comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or timeliness. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal framework permits, any liability caused by the damages and harms of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility to access the WEBSITE or the lack of veracity, accuracy, comprehensiveness and/or validity of its contents, as well as the existence of any kind of defects in the contents which are transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available accessed through the WEBSITE or the services offered in it.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or users’ data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the WEBSITE. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, reveal business secrets, violate the right to honor, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as the regulations affecting unfair competence and illicit advertising.
Furthermore, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility concerning any information which is outside the website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing in our website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee, nor is responsible of the operation and accessibility of the linked pages; nor it suggests, invite or recommend to visit them, so it is neither responsible of the obtained results. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible of the establishment of hyperlinks made by third parties.
- ONLINE HIRING SERVICES
Some of the www.netipbox.com contents can be hired online. Their use will require to read and accept the general HIRING TERMS AND CONDITIONS established for this purpose by the owner.
Whenever the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE needs to obtain information from the user, he will always ask him or her expressly to provide it voluntarily. The data collected through the website data collection forms or through any other means will be stored in a Register of processing activities, for which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purposes of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the EUGeneral DataProtection Regulation679/2016, Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999, dated 13 December, the Royal-decree Law 1720/2007, dated 21 December, and Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE undertakes not to assign, sell or share the users’ data with any third party unless it has your express approval.
Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will cancel or rectify the data whenever they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the current regulations.
The users may exercise their right to revoke the consent given, as well as the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and other rights which may correspond, by addressing to this effect the person responsible of the website at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by identifying themselves properly and stating the specific right claimed in a clear and visible way.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts the corresponding safety levels, according to the requirements of the applicable regulation. However, it assumes no responsibility for the damages and harms resulting from alterations that third parties might have caused in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
In case the user choses to leave the WEBSITE through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible of the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies that they may store in the user’s device.
Our e-mail policy focuses on sending only communications that you have asked to receive and/or that may be of interest to you.
If you prefer to stop receiving these messages by e-mail, we offer you through them the chance to exercise your right of cancellation and waiver according to the provisions in Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature in the use of any contents, and/or the existence of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the WEBSITE, they are required to send a note to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE with their personal data, in which they will specify the alleged violations, and expressly declare under their responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that he considers appropriate for the improper use of his web pages and contents, or the breach of its conditions.
For any legal dispute concerning the website of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law will apply, within the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals in Barcelona (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general dispositions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests of their authenticity and contents. The information available in this website must be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, the Courts and Tribunals that, given the case, are to be made knowledgeable of the matter, will be the ones provided for by the applicable legal legislation on the competing jurisdiction, insofar as they are final consumers, the place where they have their habitual residence.
In case of a company, both parts submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).